Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~ Major Issues With Blogger ~

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue on Blogger, but the blogs I follow list has disappeared ~ COMPLETELY! I can't add new ones either. I understand other people are having this same issue so it's Blogger and not me {or the two computers I've been getting frustrated on}.

If you are having this issue too {you may never see this post}, but I wanted to let those that I frequently comment on know that I am having serious withdrawal and it is not by choice that I have not visited in the past 36 hours. Argh!

6 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

I had the same problem last night and posted on the blogger help forum. It was fixed this morning. So hopefully yours is too! I was feeling lost without my list!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Dawn ~ Yes, shortly after I posted the list was back! I also posted on the forum last night because I couldn't find any info about issues they were having.

StylishHeather said...

I keep having the same problem - then it fixes itself for a while before disappearing again...

Lisa@picklesandcheeseblog said...

Thanks for mentioning this. It happened to me too and it is driving me crazy!! Love your blog!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I am so glad that I was not the only one feeling this yesterday {and this morning} Heather! Not that it makes it any better. I was freaking about how I was going to remember every single blog I follow to try and reconstruct it.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks and I'm glad you came to visit. So far, so good {knock wood} today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...