Monday, August 31, 2009

Blog Of The Week ~ Perfect Places by Glenda

Perfect Places by Glenda is our Blog of the Week for this week. Meet Glenda:



Glenda Hodge of Perfect Places by Glenda



Glenda offers One Day Makeovers, Room Redesigns and Home Staging, and started her blog in March of this year. You can easily click over to see her Portfolio and the lovely work she has done for her clients.



Her blog includes topics on one of my favorite subjects ~ Color! I love reading about all aspects of color ~ how it is being used, what the new trends are, what's "out" and Glenda has a few posts on this topic.





Below are just a few posts that I linked to so that you can get a taste of Glenda's blog.




Let's welcome Glenda to the blogging world ~ I think she has a lot to share with us.

4 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Thanks for stopping by and yes, the table is a drop leaf on two sides. I love to go junking. The chairs are cane ladder back. I don't know why I am so silly about this blog thing...but I am so embarressed for anyone to know that I do one. Maybe I will out grow it. lol

Kim said...

Kathy I sent your clock request to Tyler at CSN. He will mail the clock directly to you. Let me know if you don't receive it in the next couple of weeks. Congratulations!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Dear Kathy!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog during I was away :-)
It meant a lot to me.

Have a lovely day and see you soon, much love: Evi

Design Esquire said...

I love finding new blogs, thanks so much for highlighting this one... I'm going there right now to check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...