Welcome to The Creative Home & Garden Hop! The Creative Home & Garden Hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Janet at Sweet Inspirations by JP Designs faked a few chargers to finish off her beautiful table setting!
Things are looking light and bright in the kitchen over at Salmagundi! Check out this redo!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Hi, Kathy. Thanks for hosting! I'm happy to be here and early! ~Zuni
Thanks for the feature this week; and thank you for hosting this fun party. Sally
Kathy, thank you for hosting! Have a great week! :)
Hello Kathy and thanks a bunch for hosting!Enjoy your week ahead ;)
Enjoy your week..Thanks for hosting..Sure wish I had the time to visit everyone...
Such wonderful inspiration!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Great party, thanks so much for hosting!
Post a Comment