This will be my last week co-hosting The Creative Home & Garden Hop. I’ve enjoyed my time co-hosting and getting to see all your great link-ups. A big thanks to Lisa Lynn and all the other co-hosts for having me! You will still be able to link up with:
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
On to this week’s Features!
Timber Creek Farm had some great ideas for dressing up canning jars!
Laura from Décor to Adore made some fantastic and detailed costumes for her and her husband.
Katie at The Shabby Cottage Home gave a tired looking bedroom set a totally fresh new look! Wait until you see the “before”!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Thanks so much for having co-hosted this party, and I wish you well in whatever your next adventure might be!
Hi Kathy, this is a great hop you host each week with special features. I hope some time to be free enough to join in.
Have a great week.
You were a great co-host..You'll be missed..
Oh my friend I am sorry to see you go! But I am sure it is on to bigger and better things.
Thank you SO very much for your sweet feature. You have put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
Kathy, Thanks so much for hosting and we will miss you at the party.
Kathy, Thanks soo much for the feature, it really means so much!
Post a Comment