Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Of The Week ~ Transforming Home

So many wonderful bloggy friends stepped up and volunteered to be Blog Of The Week! I am glad to say that I have several in the line-up {yes, I will be using each and every one of you!}.

Today the spotlight is on Danielle at Transforming Home! And transform she does! You have to see what she did to this faux fireplace ~ just fantastic.


Danielle also tackles the practical. Check out this post she did about her recycling center. She knows her way around a drill and she's not afraid to use it!
How organized is this?! Check out what goes on in this area.
Don't you just love this pot rack! Love the garland Danielle added here.


Thank you, Danielle! I really enjoyed strolling through your blog and I know that others will, too!


11 comments:

Maria Killam said...

I will have to check it out! Great garland!

The Stylish House said...

Hi Kathy,
It's always nice to get some tips & inspiration!
Cathy

Greet Lefèvre said...

Very nice! I love that chalkboard on the doors! Good idea!

Greet

DesignTies said...

Thanks for introducing me to Danielle's blog... I'm on my way to explore right now!
Victoria @ DesignTies

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I really like her blog...what a great feature!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Thanks again Kathy!

Danielle

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My pleasure,Danielle! Thanks for volunteering! : )

Embellished Bayou said...

What a great feature! Love the chalkboard cabinets.

Kristens Creations said...

I'll have to check out Danielle's blog! You asked about the ribbon... I would say it took about 7 or 8 yards of each ribbon because I have some left. I'm sure you will do fine on your staircase...I don't think you will have to do a "What not to do" post. LOL!!

Room to Inspire said...

Danielle has a great blog - I always enjoy seeing what she is up to next.

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

You have so many creative friends! Those chalkboard cabinets are so cool (along with everything else she's done).

pk @ Room Remix

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...