Monday, November 23, 2009

Brag Monday With The Graphics Fairy

As soon as I saw this great looking label that Karen from The Graphics Fairy was offering up, I immediately got a couple of ideas for using it.






I reserved one of the glass holders I made using dollar store items and put some of the scrap pieces of ribbon I have in it. I cut out the above label design and put it on a piece of card stock for stability, punched two holes in it and used some ribbon to make it a tag. I was originally going to Mod Podge the label on the glass, but thought if I wanted to use it for something else I could still do that this way.




Nothing special, but I think if I get a glass canister to make a permanent home for these scraps of ribbon, I will attach the label right to it.





Linking this up to Brag Monday over at The Graphics Fairy.



8 comments:

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

That really cute! I love that label! I haven't visited the Graphics Fairy in a while - I'll have to go see what Brag Monday is all about!

Manuela

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Very cute! I absolutely love the graphics fairy and can't wait to put some of the graphics I've found there to use.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

LOVE it Kathy!!! So perfect for your ribbon and, I love that chartreuse green with that teal color in the label. Too fun! Thanks for playing along for another "Brag Monday".

Maria Killam said...

So frothy and fun - great idea!

Blue Creek Home said...

Love it! I have a ton of images saved. I must do something with them. Thanks for the inspiration!
Rhonda

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful job, Kathy! Isn't Karen wonderful?!

Jane said...

This is a great idea. I saw the graphic on Karen's site but couldn't wrap my head around how to use it.
I always enjoy visiting and seeing what you are creating.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Jane

Denise Marie said...

how cute..hope she gets to see some of the projects peeps make with the graphics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...