Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do You Want To Be Blog Of The Week?

Every Monday I've been highlighting specific blogs as Blog Of The Week. I usually ask for bloggers to let me know if they'd be interested {you can email me}. The only thing I ask is that it be related to interior decorating in some way and that it not be text only posts.

Presently, I've got no one in the line-up and if you'd be interested in being Blog Of The Week, I'm putting the call out! If you are not familiar with this feature, you can read some of the past ones in my archive.

Edited to add: You're all so wonderful! Starting next week, I'll go in order down the comments and everyone who comments will be a Blog Of The Week!

12 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

You're always welcome to feature my blog. :)

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

I just updated my dining room and would love to be your guest blogger tomorrow - please check it out!
The post is from Nov 23 - I also just updated an old fireplace.
Let me know what you think!
Danielle

Blue Creek Home said...

Me too!
Rhonda

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

I'd love to be your blog of the week. Sounds fun!
Kelly

2sisters said...

We'd be happy to be your blog of the week sometime (and we would love to feature you on one of out guest day posts too!).

Stephanie @ A Fine House said...

Kathy,
I love your blog of the week feature. You've introduced us to some creative and fun bloggers.
I'd be honored to join the list.

Stephanie @ A Fine House
afinehouse@att.net

Vanessa said...

Count me in!!!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Any time!

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

I would love to have the honor!

Averill said...

I'd be honored to be featured!

StylishHeather said...

If it's not too late, can I add my "pick me! pick me!" here??

KimMalk said...

I came over here to tell you something else and found this little post. I'd be happy to get in line! (What I came over for: Didn't you one time make a post re: having to put passwords in for comments? I got a weird one tonight - truckbra!)
@cheapchichome.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...