Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Landscape Lighting

I find that landscape lighting adds a nice touch to the exterior of a home.  I’ve been wanting to get some so when I had the opportunity to try out a set from YESCOMUSA.com, I jumped at it. 

12x Solar Color Change Outdoor Path Landscape Light Sliver

The lights themselves are subtle in a light silver color.  The lights come on at dusk and have been working great for several weeks now. 

SONY DSC

What I didn’t realize when I chose them was that they change color.  Of course, it says it right in the item name, but I just didn’t focus on that.  These lights would be great for the holidays because the colors change from green to red to blue to white.  Personally, I prefer the plain old white lights.

2013 11 07_2880

2013 11 07_2881

Overall, the lights look and work great.  I would recommend these lights if you are looking for landscape lighting and would like the look of the changing light color.

I received a set of Solar Color Change Outdoor Landscape Lights for the purposes of this review.  All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

This N That said...

I love the pillow with the lace pocket..It's very pretty..Nice job Kathy..

Unknown said...

I love solar lights! I have the clear white (not this brand) in the front and the color changing ones around the patio outback. More festive in the back yard especially during the summer month cook outs! You can see them on my blog.

jelly andrews said...

I love the idea that it changes its colours. It seems so cool. But does this kind of lights cause a significant increase in the electric bills? And what’s the usual life span for that kind of lights?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...