Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sewing Up A Storm & Christmas Items Listed

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning.

SONY DSC

It was gone by the afternoon, but I’m not ready yet.

After a busy couple of weeks sewing, I’ve finished some things for the Dickens Festival {just a month away now} and some for my Etsy.  I did another Jane Austen silhouette pillow.  This one is a little bigger and I was thrilled when I found some more of those crochet doilies that work so well for this type of image.

SONY DSC

This particular doily made me think of a spider’s web, so I’ll have to keep that in mind for next Halloween.  I also did a crochet pocket on another simple pillow.

SONY DSC

It also has a canvas pleated ruffle going down one side.

SONY DSC

I also stuck a picture of this pretty little French girl in the pocket {so people will know it’s a pocket}.  The image is perfect for the season and, although you can’t see it right off, it says Joyeux Noel along the top.

SONY DSC

I’ve got some stockings.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Some wine bottle gift bags.  These have some different labels from what I showed you previously.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I will wind up having to “deactivate” listings for much of my Etsy inventory {for almost two weeks}, running from December 2nd through the weekend of the 14th for the Dickens Festival gift shop I am participating in. 

SONY DSC

I will be dropping off the majority of my Etsy inventory for the gift shop at that time, so if you have had your eye on anything to purchase, for your holiday gift giving, you might want to purchase it before December 2nd.  To that end, I am offering 25% off any non-custom or made to order items {i.e. tea towels are made to order, sorry}.  Just use discount code CHRISTMAS25.

19 comments:

Anajá Schmitz said...

Lindos e inspiradores.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Anonymous said...

You are so very talented, Kathy! I love the little lace pocket pillow. Every item is beautiful.

sheerserendipity said...

Those stockings are beautiful, I love the Jane Austen pillow and the wine bottle gift bags are great!

Okio B Designs said...

Really pretty pieces. I think you'll do really well at the fair/shop. Let us know how you do.

Jeanine

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous items as always Kathy. Heading over to your Etsy now!

Cynthia

Sonny G said...


it all looks so pretty and festive.

running over to your shop..

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Wow, you have been busy!…I love the stockings with the crocheted top!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, you are a busy girl and everything is wonderful. Love the pillows and those stockings are darling in the variety of fabrics. Gotta love the wine bags too. Great ideas.
Have fun!

Celestina Marie said...

Forgot to say, wow for the snow!!
We probably won't see that here for some time if at all!
Stay warm!

Gypsy Heart said...

Everything is beautiful! You are so talented.

xo
Pat

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your items are so lovely, especially those pillows with the lace pocket and ruffles down the side. Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Patti

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've been very busy and sewed such lovely items, Kathy. The silhouette pillow is my favorite. Cute idea to use corks for the bottle gift bags.
Hugs,
Julia

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your a busy bee Kathy! Love those stockings!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

I'm not ready for the snow...either! Maybe a little around Christmas! Your pillow with the lace and ruffles is beautiful with that french girl pic!! That is my favorite! A few more warmer days ahead....enjoy! Blessings~~~Roxie

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

We have had some snow, too - yuk! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea of tying corks onto the ribbon ties of the wine bottles - I am copying your idea - very clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Kathy, these are fabulous! I adore the doilies and lace on the pillows! Your stockings are gorgeous; the fabric combinations are perfect together! The wine bags are too cute! I see so many great gift ideas!

chateau chic said...

Your pillows are adorable, and I love the stockings you made as well!
Mary Alice

Karen said...

I'm not ready for snow either, we had flurries two days ago blech! Your pillows are so gorgeous Kathy, everything you made is so pretty. Good luck at the festival.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Your craftiness knows no bounds, Kathy! Love all your stuff and it will sell soooooooooooo fast in etsy or at your shop.

Well done, ma'am!!!! Hugs!

PS - we still have some snow left from that big storm that hit!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...