Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sewing Bunny

Things have been “hopping” in my sewing room with the bunnies I’ve been whipping up!  I just had to share my newest, whose idea came to me as I was trying to figure out what to do with some sewing kits my husband has brought home from his business trip hotel stays.

SONY DSC

A sewing bunny!  I had the perfect fabric, too.  This bunny is not for the kiddies.

SONY DSC

I added a little pocket out of the same fabric as the bunny to the front and tucked in the little kit scissors and thread card.   I thought this was really cute!

SONY DSC

The perfect gift for that someone who sews in your life!  It’s never too early to think ahead to Mother’s Day, or even something to display in your own sewing room.

SONY DSC                        

While I’m here, I thought I’d share a few of the other new ones that I’ve done and added to my Etsy. 

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Thanks for visiting! 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Oh, these are just darling! I love your little bunnies and really like the first one, the little sewing helper! So so cute! Your little dainty fingers have been going to town.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Beca said...

Cute! Such a great idea. These would make darling gifts. Bunnies are a favorite of mine.
xx Beca

primrosesattic said...

Good idea Kathy. Hope you sell many.
Rosezeeta.

JP said...

Very cute idea, Kathy and just in time for Easter sales...but you knew that! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea, Kathy! I love your bunnies! You've been a busy girl! You definitely have me thinking about Spring!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So, so adorable Kathy...and love that you added that pouch!!!

Cynthia said...

These are adorable

Cindy

Okio B Designs said...

I love my bunnies! This new one is adorable too. Bet Mommy would love something like that. Might be ordering more because when my two came, N wanted to know if one was for him and one was for S. I was like, nooooooooo. ;)

Jeanine

RuthAnne@ mayfairecottage said...

What a cute idea! Your bunny shape is darling, especially with the lop-ear.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Hop, hop, adorable bunnies, hop, hop. I like them all. Love the blue fabric and the plain ones too. Very cute you creative girl you!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Kathy! Thanks for your sweet comment about my violet "tea" cups--I'm happy to even serve lemonade in them if I could have you over for a visit! :)

These bunnies are too, too cute! You come up with such great, cute ideas! And the bathroom mirror looks great! Can't wait for the reveal! :)

Stay warm!!! BRRRRRR ~Zuni

vivian said...

watch out for those bunnies! they are multiplying! lol! what a cute idea. and that fabric is sweet. Im almost ready to start making some bunnies.. easter is just around the corner.
have a great day Kathy!
xoxo

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

What a great idea Kathy! Your sewing bunnies would make great gifts for anyone crafty.

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Your bunnies are adorable! I love the little pouch- so many things you could tuck in there.

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Beyond adorable and such lovely, perfect fabric! It must be so much fun creating these!

Laurel Stephens said...

They're all so cute!!

Robin said...

Hi Kathy,

Cute Blog you have here. Lots of good ideas! I will stop back by and see what you are up to. I live in your neighboring state, Indiana and drive past Dayton down I-75 a few times a year. I am glad I found this.

Little Miss Maggie said...

I've never seen a sewing bunny before. That's so darn cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...