Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Easter Additions

I found this Easter flashcard download that was shared by Susan from Eclectic Shorebird.  I met Susan recently when we were partnered up for a Spring Swap.

Flashcards

I printed it out the other day onto ivory cardstock and added them in to a few areas.  I put the “Bunny” one with the two bunnies sitting on our dining table tray.

SONY DSC

The “Happy” and “Easter” I put over on the mantel tucked into some greenery.

2013 03 15_0681

Thanks, Susan, for sharing these new additions to my Easter décor!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so adorable Kathy!

Kathy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very cute Kathy!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How fun is this. Love it. Hugs, Marty

Olive said...

They are just darling Kathy.

NanaDiana said...

That looks really cute, Kathy. I love anything that is printed like that- xo Diana

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

too cute!!

Cynthia said...

Too cute!!

Cynthia

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Very cute! I love using flash cards.

This N That said...

Cute idea, Kathy

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

I love all your bunnies, Kathy, and the flash cards are just adorable!

chateau chic said...

Fun using these cards around your decor. They add a touch of whimsy.
Mary Alice

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Kathy,
Lovely cards with great messages! You should have enlarged them more so it could be read easily.
Lovely photos!
Hugs,
Mariette

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOVE them!!! Great idea.
Warmly,
deb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, what cute little cards, such a great idea!

Carol

Maria Elena said...

Sp pretty and cute! What a great idea!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I love little vocabulary cards! I have some French ones I really treasure! It looks so cute to use them like that!

farmhouse-story said...

love these little cards, kathy--thanks for sharing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...