Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Halloween Etsy

I made some Halloween banners/wall hangings this year for my Etsy and thought I’d share those with you today.

SONY DSC

Update: Sold!  Thank you!

Each one is a little different, although they all hang from a wood dowel and have black seam binding as the hanger, with some orange crinkled seam binding tied on to each side.  On the skeleton above I used a stitch that looks like a heart monitor.

SONY DSC

The skull sporting a hat has a scalloped black lace going around the sides and bottom with a funereal look to it; so fitting for Halloween!

SONY DSC

Broom Hilda’s Magic Shop has a scallop stitch going around the seams. 

SONY DSC

The Boo banner is long and has  a flat black trim at the top and a looped ribbon trim along the bottom.

SONY DSC

Update: Sold! Thank you!

Finally, The Witches Ball banner has a peachy orange crinkled seam binding tied to the sides with some gathered black lace at each corner to give the impression of cobwebs.

These are all currently listed in my Etsy shop.  These will be one of a kind as I don’t plan on making more this year.  Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Love these- I just ordered one!

Okio B Designs said...

Obviously I love these! =)

Jeanine

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are so great, Kathy! I had to have those skeletons! Sold!

Anonymous said...

These are great! What a cute addition to Halloween! Congrats on your sales!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

There are so nice...and I love them. So do others it appears since they are selling! Do you like being on Etsy? I'm thinking of doing it myself! You are very creative!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, these are way cute. Looks like they will be a sell out!! Great job!
Hugs

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

They are adorable, Kathy. The stitching and embellishments are perfect for the images.

primrosesattic said...

Fantastic. And so pretty for a change.
Rosezeeta.

Blondie's Journal said...

These are darling, I know they are going to sell quickly. I haven't decorated for Halloween since the kids were little but I do love fall decorating...mostly for how natural it is. I only did the mantel yesterday, I am too much of a summer lover to let loose just yet. The front porch may come a little sooner than usual, too, as my flower pots flooded!

My son had better tell me the sex of the baby! He wants a boy so bad, he is such an athletic guy. I think MC wants a girl as her sister is having a girl next month and they can play. I personally never wanted to know the sex of my babies! It was more fun to play the guessing game.

Jane xx

The Polka Dot Closet said...

So creative and unique!! I love when I see something I have never seen before and may I add....Creepy lol!

Carol

Our Hopeful Home said...

Kathy, these are all fabulous and should sell out for sure! They're exactly the type of decorations that I like to use at Halloween. I've always loved your Halloween images!
xo Kathleen

Maria Elena said...

Those are really cool banners! Love them!

farmhouse-story said...

very cute, kathy! love the seam binding:)

Jane B. said...

I love these Banners, so cute!!

Stitchfork said...

Love these banners!

Junkchiccottage said...

Kathy,
These are so cute. My fave is the witches ball. Too adorable.
Kris

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Very cool and scary banners!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...