Monday, January 11, 2010

Blog Of The Week ~ 2Sisters {A Crafty Clan}

This week’s Blog of the Week is 2Sisters ~ A Crafty Clan!  Teri and Micki are twin sisters, best friends and crafting buddies. 

Aren’t they so cute!  Creative even then!

2sisters

I love this display for Fall ~ those Harvest blocks are “must makes”! 

2sisters.MickiHarvest blocks

At Christmas, they turned around and made Noel blocks.  Love these!  Great holiday decoration and a great gift idea!

2sisters.noelblocks

To top it off, these crafty ladies also cook!  This is a White Bean Chicken Chili ~ it looks delicious.

2sisters.whitebeanchickenchili

Make sure you check out Teri and Micki’s blog.  You’ll definitely come away with some inspiration whether it’s a creative project or recipe!

 

7 comments:

2sisters said...

Thanks Kathy! You rock!

One Cheap B*tch said...

I love, love, love those Harvest blocks! I'm off to check out their site! =)

Blue Creek Home said...

That is a cute site. Thanks!!

Rhonda

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Kathy, Those blocks are so much fun. I'm off to check their site out. Thanks for pointing me to a new blog to check out! Have a great week!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Kathy~I'll stroll on over to visit the "Sisters" next. You know I love a good recipe and a craft tutorial too.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Angie said...

I don't think I have ever visited them before. Thanks for letting us know! I made the toile shade on the lamp in my kitchen.

Playing Sublimely said...

You are my kind of girl, and this is my kind of blog...so nice to meet you! I'll be back!
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...