Saturday, January 23, 2010

~ What I'm Reading ~

Thanks to this post by Susan at Between Naps On The Porch talking about and asking for favorite decorating, gardening and tablescaping books, I now have $75.00 worth of decorating books sitting in my "Wish List" on Amazon!  Thanks, Susan!  {And my hubby thanks you; after we packed up all my books months ago.  He's mumbling something, but I'm sure it's "thank you, Susan"}.



The first one that I actually ordered, and received this past week, is Nell Hill's Feather Your Nest by Mary Carol Garrity.   I did a quick look through and skimming of the text, but what I've seen so far is inspiring with some little touches that I can add to my own home {while it's still mine}.  I'll take some time this weekend to go back through it and really take a look at all the pictures and suggestions.

I think I may get through this Winter after all!



5 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

How Cool-congrats. I am originally from KC and she is not too far from where we lived. Her shops are AMAZING.

I wanted to let you know there is a link to you in one of the 3 posts I did today.

Cheri

Decor To Adore said...

I adore MCG and own about 4 of her books. Would love to see her shops someday.

Unknown said...

I love home decor books and I may have to see about that one.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment too.

Sherry said...

For Christmas I got four new decorating books including Nell Hill's Christmas At Home. It's a great book with beautiful pictures. Thanks for visiting me and your sweet comments. Enjoy the new book.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

LOL...I'm sure your DH was mumbling, Thank-you, Susan! ;-) Hilarious! My Amazon wish list has 110 items on it...I just checked! Tell your DH it could be worse! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...