Monday, January 17, 2011

A Mix On The Entry Chest

I wasn’t going to participate in the Table Top Tuesday linky party over at Marty’s A Stroll Thru Life this week, but then I remembered I added a few things to my entry chest.  So, I thought I’d share the little things I added.

DSC00407_0129

I found the candlestick at Goodwill and just put the crown on it not thinking it would work, but for now it suits me fine.  My cloche is not filled with the styrofoam snowballs I wanted to make, but paper mache eggs that I covered with a few different papers.  Not thrilled with it, but I can’t stand to look at it empty!

DSC00404_0126

I added my decorator books to raise up my little fern and reading bunny.  I also got my little bunny print {thank you, Marty!} in a frame and thought I’d try it out here.  Except for a different easel, I think it’s found a home for the time being.

DSC00406_0128

Just a few little changes, but they are good enough for me!  Thanks for visiting!

Kathy

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those covered books are to die for! Did you make those?!?! LOVE 'em!

DIYbyDesign said...

I know I've said it before, but those covered books are gorgeous. Just gorgeous. So unique. I love the vignette. I need to update a few vignettes so that I can link up to Marty's party as well. Yours looks beautiful.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Oh Kathy...I love it! I love all of the bunnies, your covered books and the crown...perfection!

I just bought a new bunny painting this weekend...don't you love them;)?!

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous vignette, Kathy!

Ali Rockwell said...

Looks very cute!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Kathy your entry table looks great. I'm in desparate need to change mine. I love your little reading bunny AND your framed bunny in front of the lamp. A new look feels good, doesn't it? :)
Donna

Vanessa said...

I love your tabletop vignette Kathy! It makes me want to go and rearrange things now! :-) I also love your lamp shade from the previous post and can see why you snatched it up.
Blessings,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad you decided to share today! Love your vignette and I am going to copy your book idea! I love that! I hope you don't mind.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Blue Creek Home said...

It looks marvelous, darling!!
The crown is nice on the candlestick and the books are wonderful! I covered a little tiny book that I had and it's sweet. Maybe I will get more daring and try a real book!
Rhonda

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Kathy, LOVE the books! And of course that bunny!! Duh!! Want him!

Lou Cinda

Angie said...

Your vignette looks great and I LOOOVE the bunny picture!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

It looks fabulous! I adore the little bunny with glasses reading and the covered books are the best!

Kim said...

Glad you decided to link up Kathy. Your entry looks awesome! Have a great day girl and stay warm!
xoxo,
Kim

Sonny G said...

I absolutely adore that Bunny.. your entry looks beautiful and welcoming ..

Sonny

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Kathy, this is such a beautiful vignette. I love the cloche, books and the picture all displayed together. Some of my favorite things. The bunny is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, Your vignette looks fantastic! I love the books, and the cute little bunny.

Kathy

Anita Diaz said...

Well, I also love the books especially! Very pretty vignette and I LOVE the lampshade in your kitchen on the post below. Too cute! I want to put a small lamp on my counter. I love the ambience it creates. Thanks for stopping by!!

Richella Parham said...

A beautiful vignette. Your handiwork in the covered-book realm is superb! But my favorite thing is the bunny reading the book. That is absolutely adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...