Monday, March 7, 2011

Drink Me

My daughter had saved this green bottle for me to alter for her.  She loves green and loves Alice in Wonderland so wanted me to incorporate “Drink Me” into this bottle.

DSC00665_0370

We started with the Alice graphic from The Graphics Fairy which I printed out on cream card stock and distress inked the edges.  We chose a font and I printed out “Drink Me” and then cut it into a tag.

DSC00666_0371

I used seam binding for the tag and to put around the top part of the bottle where the cap would screw on, adding a decorative button for a little interest and bling.  A quick project that I can now cross off my list!

DSC00667_0372

Linking up with

Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy

Kathy

13 comments:

Red Door Home said...

This is a very cute project. Love the tag hanging from the ribbon!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Very cute and so different! I really do love it. A conversation piece too!

One Cheap B*tch said...

That is great! And too funny because I did a bottle last night too and we're side by side on the Graphics Fairy! =)

Jeanine

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun project, so perfect for an Alice lover! Totally makes me smile. :)
Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. TFS!

LouLou said...

Kathy! LOVE IT! My girls would have a fit!!! It's really precious. :)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

It turned out great, Kathy!!!

fairyrocks said...

Love this little treasure

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

What a great idea!! Your daughter is so lucky!

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

You did such a great job on the bottle alteration...she will cherish this, both because it is one of her favorite themes and because you made it with her.

Shawna Bates said...

I love it!! I love that Alice graphic at their site too!! you made everything work well together good job!!

Designs on 47th Street said...

This is just very, very cute! I'm super impresed as I don't even know how to make tags! I love this. Fun for you and your daughter.

Donna

Decor To Adore said...

This is BEYOND adorable!

Sonny G said...

I just must get a printer.. I have 3 beautiful blue bottles I want to use but they are so plain.. love your green bottle decor.
thanks for visiting me this morning. It always makes my day better to see you.

xoxoxoxo
Sonny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...