Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fabric Sale!

I got an email this morning from Fabric.com about an “Under $5.00 Sale” they are currently having and thought I’d share.  I purchased these fabrics this morning.

Moda Scandinavian Woven Red Toweling for $4.98 a yard.

redtoweling

This would be great for a couple of towels, a table runner or even pillows.  The same with this Woven Jardin Texture Toweling in Natural/Rose, also $4.98 a yard.

naturalrosetoweling

The last one I got was this Osnaburg in Natural at $3.98 a yard.  This can be a very versatile fabric and I’m sure I could find lots of uses for it. 

osnaburgnatural

They had other colors in the toweling fabrics and what is good is that the edges are finished on both selvage edges.  Plus, if you spend $35.00, shipping is free!  They have lots of other fabrics, too, but these were the ones that caught my interest.

Kathy

9 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I love a good fabric bargain! They're hard to pass up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, Thanks! I love the rose/natarul. I'm going to check it out.

Kathy

Gail said...

Hi Kathy, what a great selection of fabric you have chosen. Can't wait to see what you create with it.

Enjoy your evening,
Gail

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Kathy,
Oh, I love working with Osnaberg! and also I have to tell you that you teaset shelf is amazing!!!! I LOVE it!!!
XO

Blue Creek Home said...

Thanks! I am going to check it out right now.
Rhonda

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Kathy!!

Thank you for letting us know! I LOVE Osnaburg fabric. I use it on my pillow covers, cloth dolls, all sorts of different things!

The Woven Jardin Texture Toweling in Natural/Rose is very nice!!!

xxoo
Marsha

One Cheap B*tch said...

Oh boy, I better head over there! Thanks for sharing!

Jeanine

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love all of these Kathy, I am on my way over to check it out! I love fabrics!!

Lou Cinda :)

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

These are yummy!
Love the old French-looking fabrics with red in them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...