Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Randomness & A Sneak Peek

Just some random pictures from last weekend and yesterday.    I got this great tassel from Kristen of Kristen’s Creations.  A nice coincidence is that the tassel colors match my foyer lamp!

DSC00874_0566

DSC00875_0567

I got a set of nests and eggs from Target and I stuck one in my dining room centerpiece.   Thanks to Kristi at The Speckled Dog for that tip on where to find the nests and eggs set!

DSC00876_0568

I showed you what my daughter got at our trip to the thrift store last week.  This is the only thing I came away with that day.  I was happy enough for $2.99.

DSC00877_0569

Yesterday morning I woke up to this.  I’m sure you know my feelings about it.  The early hour and the cloudiness makes these pictures look this way.

DSC00958_0643

DSC00959_0644

DSC00960_0645

The only good thing is that by the time I got home after 5:00, it was basically gone.

Here is a sneak peek of what I’m hoping to finish up this weekend.

DSC00967_0640

DSC00968_0641

Finally, my fabric.com giveaway ends tonight, so if you haven’t entered yet, make sure you get your name in the hat before 11:00 p.m. EST.  I’ll be announcing the winner either Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Kathy

10 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very Pretty Kathy!! We woke up to snow yesterday also but it was all melted by the afternoon. Can't wait to see what your working on. Have a great weekend, Martina

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Lovely photos, Kathy!! That little pitcher is darling!!

They've had to close highway 80 so there's not getting in our out of Reno and one of Richard's coworkers is stuck!

xxoo

LouLou said...

I know what it is!! :) Thanks for your suggestions. I'm going to do valances with a twist...

Sandy said...

Kathy.....what are you making? I'm anxiously following to see. Love your little tassel...
And, for the Target suggestion on nests and eggs.

xoso Sandy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the tassel, it is perfect. Can't wait to see what you're making. Hugs, Marty

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy!
I love the tassel, it's perfect on your lamp!
Love the little bird's nest too.
Your current project looks interesting, can't wait to see.

hugs
Sissie

K&B by the Sea said...

We had snow here on Monday, and the temps have been getting colder all week. What the heck happened to spring?!

The nest & eggs are so cute :-)

WoolenSails said...

We got a dusting of snow and it melted, that much I can do without;)
Your sneak peak looks intriguing, can't wait to see it all.

Debbie

daphne radke said...

Oh Kathy, I'm loving the tassels.... and your bird nest is just adorable!!!
Hugs~~~ Daphne

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Hi Kathy! Thank goodness the snow missed us this time around. Unfortunately, they're talking snow tomorrow. Boo :o( I'm done with this cold weather.

That tassel is amazing. Just gorgeous! I'm going to have to check out her site.

Love the pitcher you scored at the thrift store. I haven't been thrifting in forever.

Can't wait to see your finished "mystery" ;o) project.
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...