Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunny Parade

I think I did a post last year {or the year before} where I shared some of my bunnies.  I am a bunny nut and have them throughout my house.  As other bunny connoisseurs know, your bunnies have to have a certain look about them.   I think I have some I haven’t shown you before, so here is my bunny parade!

This little guy sits on my desk and holds my pens at the ready!  I love this bunny; he has a basket on each side and I keep my highlighters and pencils on the other side.

DSC00937_0624

My bunny tray over my desk.

DSC00938_0625

This is a bunny I keep out all year round.  He just moves between the living room and dining room depending on my mood.

DSC00939_0626

This bunny is out for Easter.

DSC00942_0628

My bunny bookends.

DSC00943_0629

I’ve shown this off before ~ this is on my entry chest.  A reading bunny and a bunny print I got and framed.

DSC00944_0630

Bunnies on fabric . . .

DSC00945_0631

which is on a pillow that I bought from Rhonda at Blue Creek Home.

DSC00946_0632

Another bunny that’s come out for Easter.

DSC00947_0633

One of three stuffed bunnies I have.  She needs a new dress {something more 2011}  and I don’t think I’ll be able to do it, so I’m considering my options. 

DSC00949_0635

A notepad bunny {which actually hangs on our old phone jack}.  The last time I showed this I think a lot of you thought it was a toilet paper holder!

DSC00950_0636

My scissor bunny in my craft area.

DSC00952_0638

Our bunny key holder.  I’ll bet I forgot one or two, but those are my bunnies on parade!

DSC00953_0639

Don’t forget to enter my fabric.com giveaway!  It ends Friday night!

Kathy

18 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I love all of your bunnies! I keep a bunch out year round too. Who says bunnies are just for Easter?

J

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

What a great collection Kathy! I love bunnies too, I LOVE the tray you have and that pillow is adorable!! Martina

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love all of your bunnies. The tray is absolutely stunning. You do have some really pretty ones and the reading bunny is way too cute. Hugs, Marty

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Your bunnies are so sweet! We love bunnies here too, and I was almost tempted to buy 2 cute white porcelain bunnies yesterday at Homesense, but I decided to bring out my other bunnies for Easter first! My daughter slept with a bunny for years...she called him "Bunna". Happy Spring Kathy! Angie xo

Sandy said...

I'd say you do have a fondness for bun-rabs aka bunnies! I especially like your pillow..very attractive. Quick question: On your little table, is that three books stacked or a box? I'm loving it.
Oooh the tray is also stunning! Bunnies bunnies everywhere...so fun.
xoso Sandy O

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love all your bunnies...There is just something about bunnies that make me smile

Sonny G said...

wow- you have a terrific group of bunnies.. I enjoyed seeing them very much.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

They're so cute! My bunnies stay tucked away until Easter. I can hear them beginning to come out of hibernation now. (Hibernation, you ask? Yes, they're odd little bunnies!)

Rhonda said...

Kathy,
You have really great rabbits!!! I am honored that my pillow is in your bunny parade!
Rhonda

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

I LOVE the reading bunny- where could I get one? :)

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful Bunny collection. I am a cat collector, there are cats in every room of the house, lol.

Debbie

All That Glitters said...

Super cute!!!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Kathy...

My friend, I sooo enjoyed your bunny parade! You have a lovely collection of bunnies! I just adore the bunny tray! I have a "thing" for bunnies too! I need to start bringing them out to play! Hehe! Thank you for sharing all of your sweet little cotton tails with us...I had fun!

Warmest spring wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Gail said...

Kathy, you have some darling bunnies and I've enjoyed seeing everyone of them. My favorite is your little reading bunny! He is just too cute!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Gail

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What a sweet collection, Kathy! I especially love your bunny print in the frame.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Kathy I don't think I have ever seen such a cutier collection of bunnies ever. You really have some adorable ones and it would be hard to choose my favorite.
Hope your doing well and have a wonderful weekend honey
Love
Maggie

Emily said...

Love all the bunnies! Darling!!!
-emily
nestnestingnested.blogspot

Pamela said...

I love me some bunnies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...