Welcome to The Creative Home & Garden Hop! The Creative Home & Garden Hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Angela at Twelve Oaks Manor put together a lovely pond feature in her garden.
Sharon at Elizabeth & Co. transformed some curbside finds into real beauties!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Hi Kathy, This is such a lovely idea. I can't tell you how many of your ideas I have incorporated into my home. Now if I can only convince my husband to let me paint a small wooden hutch. He is of the "never paint over real wood" school. My motto, "Never give up!"
Thanks for the Hop,but the form refuse to accept my link,althought it's right...maybe other people have this problem with sharing too?
Your features are great! Thanks for hosting another fun party!
Love your new picture! Beautiful! I don't know if I have a post to link up, but I'm going to look. Happy Sunday!
Have a great week Kathy! Thanks a lot for hosting.
Thanks for hosting, Kathy!
Hi Kathy...hope you have been well. I have been super busy and just got around to creating a new post. It's my new, rolling pin recipe holder/display....I hope you like it and thanks for hosting!
Post a Comment