Welcome to The Creative Home & Garden Hop! The Creative Home & Garden Hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Marty from A Stroll Thru Life shares her tip for freshening up thrift store finds!
Jamie at Domestically Speaking added her new baby daughter’s name to the nursery décor using book pages!
Carol at An Oasis In The Desert spruced up her bathroom on a budget and came up with a great solution for a glass block window!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Thanks for hosting!!
PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Great Blog Train” currently live on my blog –we are also having a Giveaway this month! Thank you! Great Blog Train
Thanks so much for the feature, I really appreciate it and thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty
Thanks so much for hosting Kathy:-)
thanks for hosting...hope you like my cottage tour!
Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG
Thanks for hosting, Kathy. I made it over this week. Whoo Hooo!
Thanks so much for featuring my letters for Olivia's nursery!! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, Kathy! Love, Jamie
Hi, Kathy! So glad so be partying with you gals this week! Thank you!
Thanks for hosting. I'm looking forward to a fun time partying!
LOVE to participate! Looking forward to some wonderful features! Blessings~~~Roxie
Thank you for hosting! Such lovely features!!~~Angela
Thanks so much for hosting, Kathy, and a special "Thank You" for featuring my guest bathroom update!
Post a Comment