Saturday, April 7, 2012

Goodies In The Mail

Some goodies in the mail this week, some ordered and one from a swap!  I love getting mail like this.  One of the things I wanted to share with you was the tote made for me by Alveen at Bower Bird in the tote swap I participated in.  I posted about my tote to Alveen here.

DSC06738_5748

DSC06742_5752

Wrapped so lovely and look at this beautiful tote!  This will actually go great with a few of my new romantic tops {from Daphne Nicole’s shop}.  Alveen also included some beautiful goodies.  Thank you so much, Alveen! I love everything!

DSC06739_5749

Just lovely and a wonderful gift to open!  Another thing I got this week was my first ever issue of Jeanne d’Arc magazine.  I hear a lot about this magazine and am looking forward to checking it out.

DSC06737_5747

I’ll spare you the pictures of the two large Target boxes holding my new little bookcases for the craft/sewing room.  This picture is from the Target website.

bookcase.target

It has gotten horribly out of hand in there and I couldn’t wait to “find” something by chance anymore.  Once I get them put together and set up, I’ll share a couple of pictures of them.  I was actually surprised to find they were a good deal less than the same exact bookcases at Kmart.

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for Lara Spencer’s book I Brake For Yard Sales, going on through April 13th!

12 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy what a sweet little tote, I love it! Yes, I've heard a lot about that magazine but haven't gotten my hands on one yet. Have a wonderful Easter!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Beautiful tote Kathy and what lovely goodies. Happy Easter

Xoxo

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Kathy,

The tote bag is so beautiful. I will look for the magazine.

Happy Easter!

Dee

nancarts said...

The goodies are gorgeous! Love the little tote. Book shelves, I like, and maybe I need to buy some of those for all my magazines and books! Better than stacking!

Happy Easter.

Peace and Blessings,
Nancy

Blondie's Journal said...

I love getting goodies in the mail! Love your sweet tote, everything was wrapped so nicely!

Let us know how you like the bookcase. I have never bought furniture from Target but I have heard good things.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter, Kathy!

XO,
Jane

alveen said...

Hi Kathy
So pleased that you like your tote, and it is great that it suits some of your new tops.
As you know I LOVE the one you made for me and each time I use it it gathers compliments.
Thank you for being my partner in this swap, it was so nice to meet you.
Hugs Alveen

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a lovely tote! You'll enjoy that mag - the photography is beautiful!

Have a wonderful Easter!

Always Nesting said...

I think you were definitely gifted with some great mail!

Okio B Designs said...

What a wonderful prize! And I haven't flipped through that magazine yet - dying to! Happy Easter!

J

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that tote Kathy!! That magazine looks interesting...let us know how you like it!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Lovely gifts. I'm clicking out to enter your giveaway for Lara's book. I'd love to win!

chateau chic said...

Hi Kathy,
Darling tote you received. I love getting unexpected wonderful goodies in the box. I know you'll enjoy the JDL magazine. Just did a quick flip through mine, and will sit down and savor later.
Thanks for stopping by, Mary Alice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...