Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Post Easter Tote Look

SONY DSC

As I start to gather and put away the few Easter decorations I had out this year, I decided to play around with adding things to my tote.  I kept the paper shred in the bottom that I had in there for my Easter décor and added a couple of hydrangea blooms and a nest with eggs.

DSC06879_5934

To the back area I added two of the peat pots that are listed in my Etsy, a small toile tray and a book bundle.  I’d actually like to find some small gardening books at the antique mart to replace the current book bundle.

DSC06874_5929

I may play around with it more as I shop the house, but for now this suits me fine.

DSC06875_5930

Linking up with

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show Off Your Cottage Mon. at The House in the Roses

18 comments:

Deserae said...

It looks so pretty.....love the little nest! It is the perfect touch of spring :o)
~Des

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very cute! That's such a great piece to change out with the seasons!

Karena said...

Kathy I love your creation with this little vignette! Let me know if you find another tote like your, I saw one in wicker the other day.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Looks adorable to me! I love the look of using trays to display things, just looks so nice!

Blessings, Nellie

Aledia said...

So lovely....perfect for Spring!!

Have a great day!
Aledia

NanaDiana said...

Kathy-It looks really nice and is a good look for Spring- xo Diana

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY....
Wonderful tray Kathy!

Schotzy said...

Love this idea... it is giving me some great ideas for that old dough board I found down in the basement! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

What a beautiful collection of goodies! I love the combination of wisps of lavender with bold hydrangeas!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

It looks great with the hydrangeas and nests!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy,
I love your pretty wooden box of lovelies.

hugs
Sissie

Okio B Designs said...

Very pretty! I love shopping the house - lol!

Jeanine

The French Hutch said...

This is a lovely spring vignette. Pretty box and I love you added just a little color with the lavender. Very creative.

~Emily
the French Hutch

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I totally adore your tote. Aren't they fun to play with. I love the nest and the nature elements in it. It really is so pretty. I got a real chuckle when you said you saw a rooster tureen, you are so right, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. How fun. It is so true that we get to know someone's style and then we see things that would be so perfect for them. How fun is that. Hugs, Marty

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Kathy,

You are rocking that tote. I love it!!!

Dee

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks really pretty. Love the blooms and the nest! Great job!

Rita's Recipes said...

I love your post tote post ;)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Such a lovely Spring vignette!
Visiting from Feathered Nest Friday
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...