Friday, April 13, 2012

Reused and Repurposed Gift Bag

I got a pretty little gift bag that held my invoice when I got my issue of Jeanne d’Arc magazine.  It was too pretty to just throw away, so I framed it!

DSC06748_5758

Another $3.00 frame from Walmart in black and I’ve got a little framed French invoice to add to my décor!

DSC06747_5757

Love it and it fits right in with my living room scheme.

DSC06750_5760

Today is the last day to enter my giveaway for Lara Spencer’s book, I Brake For Yard Sales!  Ends tonight, midnight, EST.

Linking up with

French Obsession Party at Le Chateau des Fleurs

12 comments:

Geneva said...

That invoice was indeed suitable for framing & looks so nice in your vignette! Great Idea!
Blessings!
Geneva

Pamela said...

That is a pretty little receipt Kathy!

At The Picket Fence said...

What a clever idea Kathy!! It looks like something you discovered at a little antique shop in Paris. :-) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
Vanessa

NanaDiana said...

Now THAT is a cute idea! Love it- xo Diana

Sonny G said...

what a great idea kathy.. love the vignette

Gail said...

Kathy, you sure did create a pretty vignette with that Frenchy receipt! Great ideal!! Enjoy your weekend my friend, Gail

Blondie's Journal said...

Super cute idea, Kathy! I love how you see the potential in things!

XO,
Jane

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So clever Kathy!!!...Looks wonderful grouped in your "frenchy" vignette!!...

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great idea. I love it. It looks fabulous and your frame choice is super. Hugs, Marty

Kelly said...

Love that little gift bag framed like that! Who sent it to you?

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

I love this idea! I'm coming over from the French Obsession Party and am your newest follower. Please give me a visit if you get a chance!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for linking up to the French party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...