Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New in Boutique: French Notebooks/Journals

I jumped ahead of all the other prints that I still have to post about on my boutique blog to show you these great notebooks/journals.  I was so excited when the package came with them yesterday.  I just love these and had to share them with you right away! 

IMG_6009_3199

For better pictures with more details on these notebooks/journals, please visit my boutique here.  They have pockets on the inside covers and are purse sized. 

IMG_6017_3203

I may be taking out the Eiffel Tower one to keep for myself if there are no takers!

14 comments:

Tammy@InStitches said...

They are so pretty !

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

These are wonderful, Kathy!!

xxoo

One Cheap B*tch said...

I really love the Eiffel Tower one and the Paris postmark one. Should I, shouldn't I? Decisions, decisions...

J

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!! I love the paris one....Kathy

Jane said...

The notebooks are great...they have that wonderful vintage look that I love!!
Jane

Anonymous said...

Aren't those marvelous? How I love the old whymsical books and notebooks. I can imagine who these belonged to. So lovely!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Love these! Are they handmade? they look so real!

Nancy said...

Kathy, Those are so cool!! You always find the Neatest products!!
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Beautiful Kathy! I love those!

XOOX
Jen

Unknown said...

Kathy these are just fabulous. I could waste away a day, on a beach jotting down miscellaneous notes and gibberish things that inspire me.

Jamie said...

those are so cute!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Yummy! I love allll of them.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those are wonderful! For some reason the Gypsy Queen speaks to me - love that one!

Manuela

Tracy Watier said...

Very pretty. I could use some wisdom from that wheel right about now.
Thanks for stopping by my "poor me" post, Kathy. I really appreciate your suggestions. Change can be scary but I'm fairly certain this current bit of chaos has good things on the other side of it.
Happy Thursday to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...