Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some Pictures For the Bathroom

I bought these great prints online.  They go really well with the colors in my bathroom.   They are 12x12 and I was hoping it wasn’t going to be a problem to find frames for them. 

IMG_5657_2922

IMG_5659_2924

Enter Big Lots!  I went there actually looking for something else, but checked out the frame aisle.  I got the only two of these.  Nice enough as they are, but I just want the frame.  Luckily, they were 12x12.  When I got them home, I removed the back, and spray painted the frames with white first {since my can of Heirloom White is feeling kind of light}. 

IMG_5662_2925

Here they are in my bathroom.

IMG_5724_2990 

IMG_5726_2992

As a side note ~ little mix up with the ordering and I have one extra print of each of these.  They are currently for sale in my boutique.

I’ll be away for a few days this week for a little R&R with the hubster, so you won’t see many comments or posts from me until after we get back.   Just sayin’, so you don’t think I’ve come over all snobby and everything!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and the frames look like a perfect fit. I love it when things come together like that. The planets were in alignment! LOL.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fabulous, Kathy!!! Love the color on your bathroom wall!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, i love the pictures, they are really pretty. look great in your bathroom....Kathy

Christina said...

Perfect! Those prints are adorable, love the colors

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Kathy,
Your pics look really great!
Have a nice time and get away with hubs.

We will be waiting anxiously for your return.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I love those prints! They look great with your wall color.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Have a great few days off! Love the prints!

Jeanine

Unknown said...

I just stopped by your boutique and scooped up those ladies! They're so cute.

Heather Henderson said...

cute! i just ordered a 12 x 12 shadowbox frame from target for $10.

Unknown said...

yes, i like those pictures. great frame find...

Jane said...

Those are really fun pictures and the white frames are perfect!!
Have a wonderful getaway with your husband.
Jane

The Tuscan Home said...

What a pretty bathroom! Those prints are wonderful! ~Liz

Anonymous said...

Kathy, those prints are so pretty! Love your problem solving with the frame. That's a great idea to find an inexpensive frame and make it yours.

Daughter had that issue with expensive replacement glass for a frame. They purchased an existing frame, for very few bucks, and used that glass instead of paying big bucks at a window shop.

Unknown said...

When I first saw those prints I thought they were real not a print. I love the colors in them, they are so perfect for a bath, so tranquil. Your frames turned out perfect. Love them.
Brooke

Jane B. said...

These are the most fun projects! Something new combined with something revamped...love it! I did the same thing this week-end on my porch. I combined a new lantern with a revamped wicker table.

I've got a giveaway for free cupcakes or any party decor item right now! easy entry, just leave a comment!

Also, let me know if you'd like to guest post sometime.

Jane
Finding Fabulous

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Hi Kathy,
These are the cutest little prints! Perfect for your bathroom. The wall color is gorgeous.
I really have to get over to Big Lots. When I go on all of my shopping runs, BL is on the way back, so I never seem to have time to stop.
Well, good for you.
Kelly

Decor To Adore said...

Your pictures look fabulous.

Enjoy your time off.

Room to Inspire said...

These prints look great in your bathroom. The colors are just so soothing - great color combination.

Chelsea

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those really look great in the white frames! Makes them pop!

Manuela

Unknown said...

I linked to you!!!

http://thespeckleddog.blogspot.com/2011/01/did-i-ever-show-you.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...