Sunday, May 2, 2010

On Vacation!

Yay!  I haven’t had a vacation where we’ve gone away in five years!  For my own mental health, and those around me, this vacation is not a staycation.

I have a few posts scheduled for during the week and a surprise guest blogger a little later in the week.  I expect I will be online very little this week, so if you don’t see my comments that is why. 

Besides, I’ll be busy here

hershey

Eating lots of this

Hershey_Miniature_Bars

And trying to stuff this guy in my trunk to bring home.

hershey.2

And having a grand old time celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with hubby ~ without the kids!   

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Kathy, How very exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time! We actually live in Hershey! I hope you get to spend a day at the spa and if you want any good restuarant ideas or inside tips let me know! Would be happy to share!! Hope you have lots of fun in our "sweet" town!!
Wendy

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Enjoy your trip and Happy Anniversary!!! Don't worry about "us",we'll all be here when you get back! :-)

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Hubby, Kathy! I LOVE Hershey Park. It's so family-friendly, and clean, and the gorgeous planters all around, and how the whole town smells of chocolate!

A good friend and her mom and sister just took a weekend trip of pampering at the spa there. Hope you get a chance to get little spa pampering in for yourself.

Have a great relaxing time!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Yummmm, a chocolate vacation, HEAVEN!

Have a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary!!! "See" you when you get back!!

xxoo

Heather Henderson said...

happy anniversary :)

Blue Creek Home said...

Kick back and enjoy...you deserve it.
Happy Anniversary!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shaunna said...

Happy Anniversary and have SO much fun! You deserve it. -shaunna :)

Design Esquire said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your vacation!

Loui♥ said...

Kathy..
Happy anniversary..
Enjoy!
hugs!
Loui♥

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Congratulations and have FUN!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Have a wonderful time Kathy! Safe travels and Happy Anniversary :)

LuLu♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...